Montage of canal images. Follow this link to skip navigation.
Link to the canal archive

Canal Archive: Bridging the Years

Link to home page
Link to canals section
Link to railways section
Link to aviation section
Link to learning zone
Link to about this site
Link to send feedback
Navigation ends

Steamer Passing the King and Queen in Royal Pavilion

Steamer Passing the King and Queen in Royal Pavilion

Back to the story

T2157. In 1905 King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra came to open the new No. 9 Dock. It had been constructed on the site of the Manchester racecourse and was an impressive addition to the Port of Manchester.
PublisherSalford City Council
Contributor
Creatorattribution - Unknown
Datecreation - 1905
TypePhotographs - Black and White
Formatdimension.H - 88mm
dimension.W - 139mm
Identifier386.47
SourceSalford Local History Library
LanguageEN
Relation
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Unknown
RightsUnknown